LEVEL 2/Grade 4 Teaching Assistant - SCP 6 - 7
Salary: £19,171 - £19, 554 (Pro rata)
Vacancy Type – Temporary 12 Month Post – 16.25 hours per week - Term Time Only
Required for an immediate start
The Governing Body of St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and caring Level 2 Teaching Assistant, to work within our successful and hard-working team. The post is to support a KS2 pupil with additional needs in the classroom.
We are seeking a colleague who will:
- Work closely with the class teacher, the SENDCo and external agencies to support learning
- Have an understanding of the needs of the individual pupil
- Be professional at all times
- Have a flexible approach to meeting the needs of all pupils
- Promote and follow required policies and procedures
- Have a sensitive but enthusiastic approach
- Be willing to undertake additional training
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A friendly and supportive environment
- A staff and Governing Body who strive for excellence
- Supportive and dedicated parents
- A positive and caring Catholic ethos
- A commitment to professional development opportunities
Applicants should be supportive of our Catholic ethos.
Application packs are available on the school website or by contacting Mrs Bellis, on 01925 630100. We are happy to send the packs and receive completed applications via the school email address. Only CES application forms will be accepted.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 11 March 2020 at 12 noon
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 18th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for enhanced DBS clearance.
Warrington Borough Council, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.