Surveys & Feedback
Parent/Carer Survey Analysis
November 2020102 surveys were completed and reviewed by HT/Governors
Feedback from Surveys:
- I would like to say that our child’s teacher has re-ignited his passion for school again. A fantastic teacher who engages and motivates. I would also like to say thank you to all of the staff that provided key worker provision during lockdown and how you have implemented changes that have had no negative impact to the children’s learning. We couldn’t have asked for better. Thank you so much!
- I feel the school have been very good while lock down was going on. Thank you for the support!
- Brilliant school! Any issues I have had have been dealt with effectively.
- Our child only started school in September but he has settled in well, made friends and really enjoys going to school.
- Excellent teachers led by a brilliant headteacher. My son loves and enjoys school and I’ve never had any problems. Always there to talk to if needed, friendly and approachable staff.
- We couldn’t be happier with how our daughter is progressing, she loves school and the school is very well run.
- Best school :)
- Can’t fault the school. My son loves coming to school in the morning!
- Can’t fault my son’s education at all. He is encouraged to push himself and is doing really well.
- Wonderful school and brilliant staff!
- Amazing school with amazing staff!
- St Stephen’s is a fantastic school and I am really pleased with my child’s progress in school.
- I can't begin to tell you what the school has done in just one short year for my child, even with the current situation due to the pandemic. He is like a totally different child! He comes home every day smiling and happy he has made so many new friends. He enjoys telling me about his day and I've never seen him so keen to impress and become a rainbow champion and he's striving for star of the week! We can't thank you all enough – you’re all doing a marvellous job!
- Amazing credit to staff who have been fantastic with the Reception intake in very difficult times. Many thanks.
After a review of the surveys, Governors and the Senior Leadership Team have prioritised the following areas to review and improve practice:
- Homework provision and amounts provided
- Ensuring all communication from school is effective and sent in a timely manner