Surveys & Feedback
Parent/Carer Survey Analysis
September 2021106 surveys were completed and reviewed by HT/Governors
Feedback from Surveys:
- Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff. I would never want my children to go to any other school.
- As a family, we have been supported (above and beyond!) by St Stephen's at home and at school. Thank you and God Bless!
- Brilliant school! Any issues I have had have been dealt with effectively.
- Our child only started school in September but he has settled in well, made friends and really enjoys going to school.
- Excellent teachers led by a brilliant headteacher. My son loves and enjoys school and I’ve never had any problems. Always there to talk to if needed, friendly and approachable staff.
- We couldn’t be happier with how our daughter is progressing, she loves school and the school is very well run.
- Can’t fault the school. My son loves coming to school in the morning!
- Can’t fault my son’s education at all. He is encouraged to push himself and is doing really well.
- Wonderful school and brilliant staff!
- Amazing school with amazing staff!
- St Stephen’s is a fantastic school and I am really pleased with my child’s progress in school.
- I can't begin to tell you what the school has done in just one short year for my child, even with the situation due to the pandemic. He is like a totally different child! He comes home every day smiling and happy he has made so many new friends. He enjoys telling me about his day and I've never seen him so keen to impress and become a rainbow champion and he's striving for star of the week! We can't thank you all enough – you’re all doing a marvellous job!
- The issues we did have were brought to our attention and dealt with together.
- Since starring this school, our child has been a lot happier coming to school and seems to be settling in so well.
- Our son loves this school. Thank you for your continued support.
- Lovely school. Caring staff and pupils who help children settle in well.
- Really happy with the standard of education at St Stephen's!
- Our daughter loves coming to school and we feel the school is doing a great job both academically and socially!
- My child loves St Stephen's!
After a review of the surveys, Governors and the Senior Leadership Team have prioritised the following areas to review and improve practice:
- Homework provision
- Review progress updates for pupils so that they are clear for parents/carers to know where their child is working at and what their targets are.