- 8.45 a.m. doors open
- 8.55a.m. registers taken in class
- 9.15 a.m. first response put into operation – a phone call to parents/carers whose children are not in school and we have received no telephone call from home
- 10.30 a.m. home visits when appropriate and necessary conducted by the school's safeguarding team
- 11.00a.m. – if still no response, referral to social care for guidance and action.
End of School Day Procedures
- 3.00p.m. all children should be collected unless they are attending an after school activity.
- 3.15p.m. contact will be made to parents/carers/other contacts on list should a child not be collected.
- 4.00p.m. if children are still uncollected and we have had no response from the family, an immediate referral will be made to Children's Services
Late collection from an after school club
- 15 minutes after the end of the club, parents/carers/other contacts will be telephoned.
- 30 minutes after receiving no response and the child still remains uncollected, a referral will be made to Children's Services
Please make sure that the school office has the correct telephone numbers for all contacts on your child’s information sheet.